- Introduction Please read these terms of sale carefully. You will be asked to expressly agree to these terms of sale before you place an order for products from our website.
- InterpretationIn these terms of sale, “we” means Mutiara (and “us” and “our” will be construed accordingly); and “you” means our customer or potential customer for products (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
- Order process The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat”; and your order for products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below.In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps: (i) you must add any the products you wish to purchase to your shopping basket, and then proceed to the checkout; (ii) if you are a new customer, you must create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details; (iii) once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale; (iv) we will then process your payment via our payment service provider, (v) we will then send you an order confirmation, at which point your order will become a binding contract.We will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records.The only language in which we provide these terms of sale is English.Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity to identify whether you have made any input errors by checking your shopping cart before proceeding to confirm payment. You may correct those errors before placing your order by removing or updating quantities.
- Price and payment Prices for products are quoted on our website or on email. The website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product’s correct price will be stated when you pay for the product.In addition to the price of the products, you may have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you confirm payment for the product.Please note, duties and taxes incurred at the point of entry to the destination country are the responsibility of the customer.Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We will withhold the products and not issue any contract between us until the price is received from you in full in cleared funds. The prices on the website include all value added taxes.Payment for all products must be made by bank transfer.
Prices for products are liable to change at any time. Changes will not affect contracts which have come into force.
- Your warranties You warrant to us that:(a) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;(b) the information provided in your order is accurate and complete;(c) you will be able to accept delivery of the products;
- Delivery policy We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order.There must be someone present to accept and sign for the delivery. If not, please follow the instructions on the card left by the delivery company in order to collect your order or organize a re-delivery date.We will use reasonable endeavors to deliver products within 10 days of the date of our order confirmation. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date. We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances, all deliveries of products will be dispatched within 10 days of the later of receipt of payment and the date of our order confirmation.
- Risk and ownershipThe products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products will only pass to you upon delivery of the products. We will be entitled to recover payment for the products even where ownership has not passed to you in the case of special commission.
- “Cooling off” period You may cancel a contract to purchase a product or products at any time within 10 working days after the day you received the relevant products or products unless the goods supplied have been made to your specifications or clearly personalized.If you cancel a contract on this basis, you must inform us in writing and return the products to us immediately, in the same condition and packaging in which you received them and with security tags still intact. Products returned by you within the 10 working day period will be refunded in full (including the cost of sending the products to you). However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the product to us.If you cancel a contract on this basis we will not refund the amounts owed to you until we have received the goods back in accordance with this clause.
- Statutory rightsNothing in these terms of sale affects your statutory rights, including your right to receive a refund in respect of any defective product we sell to you.
- RefundsIf you cancel a contract and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process such refunds as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your valid notice of cancellation.
- Limitations of liability Nothing in these terms of sale will limit or exclude your or our liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (ii) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) for any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude, or attempt to limit or exclude, liability.Subject to this, the products we sell are intended for personal use only and we will not be liable for any business losses incurred, including without limitation loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or loss of management or office time.
- Trade Marks Mutiara is the operator of www.mutiara.dk. All trademarks, product names and company names or logos sited herein are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such brand names, photographs, product names or titles or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the owners’ rights.
- Website disclaimer The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Mutiara and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Mutiara. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links to external websites does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website online and running smoothly. However, Mutiara takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You may not assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations arising under these terms of sale. Any attempt by you to do so will be null and void. We may assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of our rights or obligations arising under these terms of sale, at any time, providing such action does not serve to reduce the guarantees benefiting you under these terms of sale.
Each contract under these terms of sale is made for the benefit of the parties to it and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, any other person. The right of the parties to terminate, rescind, or agree any amendment, variation, waiver or settlement under such contracts is not subject to the consent of any person who is not a party to the relevant contract.
Subject to the first paragraph of Section : these terms of sale contain the entire agreement and understanding of the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website, and supersede all previous agreements and understandings between the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website; and each party acknowledges that no representations not expressly contained in these terms of sale have been made by or on behalf of the other party in relation to the purchase of products from our website.
These terms of sale will be governed by and construed in accordance with Danish Law, and the courts of Holstebro will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms of sale.
- About us Our full name is Mutiara Our registered office is Humlevej 29, 7800, Skive Denmark Company registration number: Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.orgDate: September 2014